The beautiful and inspiring Eliza nominated me for the the Blogger Recognition Award. Thank you, Eliza for your support and encouragement! It’s rules are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post showing your award.
3. Tell a brief story about how you started your blog.
4. Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
5. Choose 10 other bloggers to nominate.
6. Comment on each blog letting them know they’ve been nominated, and provide a link to your award post.
How My Blog Started?
This is actually my second blog here. I began blogging about 3.5 years ago when I began a conscious, deliberate journey of letting go, a (lifelong) journey to being me. Along the way, I’ve found my heart has so much to say, that I’ve had this creative voice for which my soul longed for me to listen, and my other blog could no longer contain it. So began Heart Breathings just a few weeks ago. Welcome!
My Advice to Fellow Bloggers:
Write for you. Invite others into your heart, and connect with other souls, but write what your heart and soul need to say and the ones meant to connect with it, will.
Don’t impose unrealistic goals upon yourself in the blogosphere. Write when your heart and soul move you to do so. Listen to your heart!
This is the rule I always break! I nominate anyone who reads and wishes to participate, as I enjoy connecting with other hearts, that’s why I’m here.
-image found on Pixabay